- Visit potential clients by appointment, to carry out a full market appraisal and valuation of the property.
- Demonstrate our range of marketing opportunities available through print and online media
- Provide an overview of current market trends
- Photograph the property to ensure best features and sales advantages are identified
- Advise of correct documentation required to sell a property
- Advertise the property as agreed and provide up to date feedback on interest and viewings on the property
- Understand fully the circumstance on the property including any outstanding liabilities
- Conduct viewings and represent and respect the property professionally at all times
- Negotiate on any offers received from prospective buyers
- Set out the terms of the sale in a Memorandum of Understanding between Buyer and Seller
- Attend meetings with the sellers to developers offices in preparation for the transfer of title
- Accompany the seller to transfer ownership at the Dubai Land Department.
Through word of mouth, customer satisfaction and our strong brand recognition as one of Dubai’s leading brokerage companies, Sensatori Properties attract buyers for property on a daily basis.
When choosing an agency to sell your property, Sensatori Properties Real Estate believes that a proactive brokerage firm and a motivated team of Client Managers is the key factor. At Sensatori Properties, we are focused on providing results and opt for quality of property marketing rather than quantity.
We will through our team of transparent and skilled Client Managers secure the best price on a property for our clients in line with the current market activity.
Whether registering your property for sale or discussing your purchase requirements, our team will deliver an impartial ft & qualified experience every time.